Tuesday, August 24, 2021

25 weeks

T-minus 15 weeks til baby is here. Rosie keeps saying, "Thanksgiving is taking FOREVER to get here" and both kids keep asking if it's winter yet! I'm so excited to meet him, but I REALLY need the house in a bit more order before that happens. It's getting hard to move around and bend over to tidy up and it's making me anxious because that's obviously going to get worse before it gets better.

I'm enjoying the tiny but GLORIOUS breaks in summer weather the past two weeks. The humidity this summer has been insane! I am beyond ready for fall. However, I couldn't have timed this better if I tried. Better to be in the second trimester (I think) than first (nausea) or third (swelling) in this heat. My second trimester goes from May 20 through September 2 which has been amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment