Friday, November 20, 2009

Cake Wrecks

After posting last night, I spent 5 hours (yep, five) looking at cake wrecks online and went to bed in a considerably better mood! Instead of a whiny post today, I'm going to start listing a few things I'm thankful for. After all, Thanksgiving is less than a week away :o)

I am thankful for...

-my family. I realize not everyone can say this, but I have been incredibly blessed.

-my friends. They know that just because I'm bad at keeping in touch doesn't mean I don't care!

-dishwashers (seriously, I should never complain about loading/unloading the dishwasher when you consider the alternative).

-heating and air conditioning.

-the fact that I have a job, despite the stress it brings.

-the babies I take care of! Like Don Herald said, "Babies are such a nice way to start people."

No comments:

Post a Comment