Monday, June 13, 2011

Attainable Goals (it's not what you might think)

Since Saturday morning, I've had a stomach bug that has really put a cramp in my marathon training plan (no pun intended). But never let it be said that I don't have goals. I'm on my way to finishing 7 books.
Obviously, this isn't the first time I've re-read them
And 7 movies.

Hmmm looks like I need to purchase HP 7, Part 1 in the near future
In the 31 days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 comes to a theater near me. This is a goal I KNOW I an accomplish!

In less pathetic news, I actually had a great week before the unknown pathogen hit (I kind of suspect food poisoning from a dinner out on Thursday). On Tuesday, I went to a great goodbye dinner at an Italian restaurant called NoRTH, south of town.

Me, Rachel, and Jin who is currently on the move to DC
Our food tasted great- nice and fresh! But dinner was even better because it was on the house. Apparently they forgot to put our order in and our food took a while to come out. But we were so busy talking we didn't even notice!

I also got my teeth cleaned for the first time... since we moved here almost 2 years ago. But look, ma, no cavities!

I got in 4 great workouts, including swimming laps in an outdoor pool.

Finally, we got to see some out-of-town friends for a bit last night and meet their sweet baby!

Now I'm just hoping this week shapes up a little, because it's not off to the best start.

No comments:

Post a Comment