Friday, February 1, 2013

Currently: February


February. Can you believe it?! I'm okay with it since the daylight hours are already growing longer and the temperatures, in theory, are creeping upward.



Eating: I'm trying to bake less, but I'm really tempted to bake with joy on Fridays and to bake out of anxiety on Sundays. I've been loving these brownies. I won't tell you how quickly Ross and I finished the first pan...

Reading: The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers. It's historical fiction based in the early years of Christianity. So good.

Wanting: Clarity. Answers. A direction in life. Nothing new there.

Needing: Sunshine and warm air!

Loving: A more predictable schedule, even if it is a busy one.

Thinking: I need to take advantage of this schedule and get into a workout routine again. I love endorphins and working out once or twice a week isn't going to cut it.

Feeling: Very ready for our mini-vacation in Nebraska City this weekend. Wohoo!

Missing: Hawaii. How can it be that a full 365 days have gone by since we went?

Looking forward to: Being done with accutane. I'm on the downhill slope, but I think I'm going to need 20 weeks instead of 16 weeks like I was hoping.



What's new with you?



No comments:

Post a Comment