Saturday, June 3, 2017

29 and 30 weeks

How big is baby? At 31 weeks, she is as long as a bunch of asparagus (roughly 16 inches) or, curled up, the size of a coconut. She should weigh roughly 3.3 lbs.

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure. I think at my 30 week appointment I was up 23 pounds?

Exercise: Oh man I got a stomach bug again last week that wiped me out, but this week we've been enjoying walks and SUNSHINE!

Swelling: A little, but I'm being really cautious because I know when it starts, it's hard to get it under control. Just started some herbs that seem to be helping, though. I know my blood pressure running in the 90s/50s isn't helping anything. Of course the blood just wants to pool in the lower half of my body!

Sleep: Hit or miss. Lately Noah has been waking us up in the middle of the night, but if he doesn't, I'm usually up for an hour at some other point, with my mind racing.

Food cravings: None, really.

Symptoms: Linea negra is in full swing. I was wondering when it would show up! Otherwise, I'm just waddling a bit and feeling huge, but can't complain overall. A massage would be really really nice, though.

Movement: Yep! Although they've gotten slightly smaller now. But she definitely likes to have a dance party after I eat a rocky road brownie (leftovers from Memorial Day).

What I'm loving: Lots of kicks, still!

Best moment this week: After my 30 week appointment, we got home and Noah said, "Oh no! My baby sister forgot to come out!" I just can't wait for them to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment