Thursday, May 6, 2021

10 Weeks

Ten weeks is such an exciting milestone: double digits, 1/4 of the way there, baby looks like a baby in there and I look pregnant from the outside. I also FEEL pregnant all of the sudden. I've had the nausea and fatigue, certainly, reminding me for weeks now. But I mean now the rest of my body feels pregnant. I can't bend at the waist as easily. I feel heavier and move slower. If I sit on the floor with one of the kids, getting up is more of an ordeal. I seem to be retaining water and have had some pelvic swelling and hand swelling. I'm clumsy and forgetful: dropping stuff left and right, looking for my phone when it's in my hand... It's all happening! Baby's crown-rump-length is the size of a Lego guy and I continue to maintain that I feel movement a few times a week. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment