Sunday, September 25, 2011

Anniversary Weekend

Ross and I had our third wedding anniversary this past Monday, but we celebrated with a 'stay-cation' last weekend.

 
We stayed at the Intercontinental on the Plaza and walked to SPIN Neapolitan Pizza for dinner. I was so excited for their gluten-free pizza crust and it did not disappoint. Especially when topped with onion-fig marmalade, prosciutto, and spinach.



 After dinner we drifted over to glace for dessert. Yes, it's an ice cream shop but the unseasonably cool weather had me shivering... I got a spicy hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows. Perfect!


We did also get a pint to eat later in the week and it was delicious.


 We're looking forward to many more years (God-willing) of being Therese AND Ross.


P.S. Ross finally got me more chocolates to replace the ones the dog at the office ate on Valentine's day. They were worth the wait. Christopher Elbow = dessert genius.










No comments:

Post a Comment