Sunday, April 30, 2017

23, 24, 25 weeks and counting!

Holy cow the past 3 weeks have been a whirlwind! Lots and lots of rain and lots of growing and lots of travel have happened in that time frame. And somewhere in there, I turned 32, too!

So week 23 started with a homeschooling conference, which sounds random, but Ross and I had a lot of fun. It was a great way to reconnect and be rejuvenated in this parenting job before we start round 2! Thanks to Ross' mom for watching our munchkin while we got out. Unfortunately, the rest of the week was pretty painful for me. Some SPD pain kicked in and I was having trouble walking. It's so hard for me not to get discouraged when pain flares up!

Week 24 started with a whirlwind trip to Big Cedar Lodge! It was our first and last real trip as a family of 3. Saturday was SO fun, but Sunday was a bit of a bummer with even more rain. We definitely want to go back, but now we know to plan for a bit longer of a trip. The fresh air and lots of walking was really good for all of us, and I was feeling pretty good!

Unfortunately, all that activity caught up with me again in week 25, and I was just plain sore and exhausted. Noah and I traveled to Omaha while Ross worked on house stuff (the new goal is to have the house finished before THIS baby is born)! I got to go to a really special dinner in honor of my dad while we were in Omaha, and it was fun to see family, but it sure was a lot of travel. Thankfully, after spending something like 15-16 hours in the car in an 8 day period, I got a prenatal massage last week between working at the hospital Tuesday and Thursday, and it was AMAZING. Everything I needed. Thanks to my mom for watching Noah so I could leave the house for something like that during the day!

And here we are at 26 weeks! I feel huge overnight, and I'm in that weird place where I feel like I'm barely over halfway, but baby is definitely viable, and third trimester is going to be here before we know it. Eek! This is HAPPENING. And where did the month of April go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment