Saturday, May 15, 2010

Community Supported Agriculture Week 1

When we moved here, I researched CSA groups in the area and I've signed up to get one box of fresh, local produce per week for 25 weeks this spring, summer, and fall from Fair Share Farm. Ross graciously picked up our first week's produce while I was at work today and he even took a picture in the car.

It all looks amazing and I'm so sad I won't be able to cook with it for a few days due to work! By the way, does anyone know what the purple flower is? I have a feeling we'll be learning about a lot of new produce this summer.


<






A full produce drawer makes me happy! My garden is doing alright, but it's kind of at a standstill right now with all this cool, wet weather we're having.

I'm glad there are professionals out there to supplement my first gardening attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment