- 2 Tbs. balsamic, white, or red wine vinegar
- 1.5 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
Pour all ingredients into a plastic or glass jar, shake vigorously, and serve over your favorite salad. Leftovers can remain in the jar for a week or two.
Right now, I'm loving this over mixed greens with Field Roast Italian Grain Sausage (so much better than soy "sausages") and an apple or pear sliced on top.