Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time

...Clearly, I either have too much of it on my hands, or not enough. In an effort to enjoy the summertime weather we're having (and to make a dent in my must-do list), I'm going on a computer fast. I will still check my e-mail (and, let's face it, Facebook) once a day. But blogs and Twitter are a no go for the next week. Wish me luck!

(Replace Tumblr with Google reader and you have the gist of my days off)

To fill my time before leaving town again this weekend, I have to:

-Finish my grad school acceptance paperwork (an impressive stack of forms- one even requires a notary to sign it.)
-Get my allergy shot.
-Apply for a Missouri RN license. (I have to do it for school, but I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner because this whole to-do list would obviously be less of a priority than disaster relief in Joplin. But alas, no license, no helping apparently.)
-Donate blood. (The only way I can help with disaster relief at this point.)
-Clean this apartment! I made headway today with the piles of dishes and laundry, but it still needs a good scrubdown. We've been gone so much (and so busy when we are here) that cleaning has fallen off the radar.
-Run (probably best to do this before donating blood).
-Lift weights with my cousin. For real. I just hope he doesn't laugh at me when I reach for the   8  5 pound handweights.
-Errands including the dry cleaners and grocery store.
-Make healthy meals to eat for the next 3 days when I work.
-Go to small group!

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment