Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spring Showers


I have a lot of baby showers to attend in the next few months (5 from February through April) but I'm going to state prematurely that the first was already the best because it was family. My cousin's wife is having a baby soon and my family loves to celebrate!

Homemade madeleines and Cupcake Island cupcakes.

Fruit buggy from Hy-Vee

Yumminess

Spring is in the air

Decorations + gifts

Loving these shoes from the Pitter Patter shop on Etsy

The spread. I come from a family full of good hostesses!

Barefoot Contessa's Shrimp Salad was a hit. For those who asked, click here for the recipe.

Grandma's Fancy Coffee Set

I want to steal this puppy from the baby!

She looks too young to have 1 great-granddaughter and another on the way!

My mom got flowers as gifts for the game winners. Such a good idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment