Wednesday, July 7, 2010

100 Miles!

I was listening to the radio on my way to work today and apparently today is Chocolate Day! (Not to be confused with National Chocolate Day on October 28th or World Chocolate Day on September 4th.) I wish I had the day off because I've been wanting to make a chocolate lava cake for a while now and today would be a good excuse to do so! I guess I'll have to be prepared on September 4...

In the meantime, I plan on enjoying this guy after lunch:

I have a 4 hour class tomorrow and then I have the weekend off to go to a wedding in Omaha! I'm so excited to see some of my best high school friends.

On a side note, check out my dailymile.com mileage tracker in the sidebar. I've surpassed 100 miles since I started keeping track at the end of March! I'm so glad I started counting. My little runs do add up and having such a substantial number behind me is a great confidence booster!

No comments:

Post a Comment