Monday, July 12, 2010

Dorm Days

I don't know if it was the fact that it's so darn humid in Kansas City right now or what, but today when I walked into the grocery store I had a flashback to freshman year of college. I didn't have a car then, so I had to walk from my dorm all the way to Albertson's to get essentials like milk, cereal, and peanut butter. I remember it was so exciting to do something like shop for groceries on my own!


Granted, I had to be careful not to get too excited and fill the cart since I had to walk back with all my bags. But I loved grabbing a donut from the bakery as my treat for the walk home and strolling up and down the aisles of "my" new grocery store learning where everything was. Maybe college wasn't all bad... Okay, I really miss TCU sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment