Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Bean!

I know it's so cliche, but I love the Bean (excuse me, the Cloud Gate sculpture by Anish Kapoor). I know it's a photo hotspot, but seeing it in person was so much more fun. Plus, the word "bean" is so cute. I call my babies at work "beans." I love to eat beans of all shapes and sizes. I want this sculpture in my living room!

Ross took this picture. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I'm happy :-)
I then proceeded to take control of the camera and snap tons of pictures. The sunny day and thin clouds couldn't have been prettier, and seeing it reflected in highly polished stainless steel was twice as enjoyable! In fact, I took so many pictures that this sculpture earned its own seperate blog post. I hope these pictures do it justice.

















No comments:

Post a Comment