Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thoughts Brewing

This weekend, we were social! With friends! Rachel's birthday was this past week and we went on a Boulevard Brewery tour to celebrate.


{P.S. That beer? TOTALLY worth a few sips of each. It was the first beer I've had in years and I loved it! From left to right, I tried Boulevard Stout, Ginger, and Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. The Stout and Tank 7 were outstanding.}

As for Rachel, I think she was more excited about the sushi dinner after the tour! We had a fun afternoon and evening and when we got home I realized I was feeling... content.

Don't get me wrong, life is still ridiculous and I'm so uncertain about so many things, but that time with friends, getting to know a city I love with people I love? Priceless.


And I do indeed love this city. It only took 3 years and a few major heart changes along the way, right?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Let's be social together more....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, let's! And I'm holding you to those movie and lunch plans on the next gray day.

      Delete