Friday, September 10, 2010

Now I'm Supposed to Keep Doing Things?!

Another long day at work. Monitor alarms are still ringing in my ears. Sock ridges are indented into my edematous legs. I came home to a sink full of dirty dishes. What to do? More work? Or be lazy and know that I have to wake up to this mess in the morning?

I sat on the couch. And read this awesomely hilarious blog post: This is Why I'll Never be an Adult 


Click on the link and read the whole post. Seriously. It's like READING THE STORY OF. MY. OWN. LIFE! It's so nice to know I'm not alone. I made Ross read the post when I was done laughing and I said, "isn't it me?!" He said, "frighteningly so."

Now, in an effort to be responsible and have a productive day off tomorrow,  I'm going to shut off the computer and get in bed.

Oh, and I loaded the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment